Thinking of choosing finance
Finance is a fantastic way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we've partnered with Duologi whose smart technology lets you apply for and then complete the loan application quickly and entirely online.
First add the items you wish to purchase to your basket. When you reach checkout select the best finance option for you and choose 'Pay with Duologi'. The quick application form takes no more than a couple of minutes to complete and then you'll receive an instant decision.
Check your eligibility
Before you apply please note you will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old;
- Are in regular full or part-time employment (minimum 16 hours per week or £ 5,000 per annum, unless you retired and receiving a private/company pension or in receipt of disability allowance);
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years;
- Have a good credit history with no late payments. debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
Our Payment Options
We offer a range of interest-free finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 3, 6, 9, 10, 11 or 12 months. The value of the loan needs to be over £1500 with a deposit of 10% of the value of the goods.
0% finance over 12 months
- Total order value = £1500
- 10% deposit = £150
- Total amount of credit = £1350
- Duration = 12 months
- Representative APR = 0%
- Interest charged = £0
- 12 monthly payments of = £112.50
- Total amount payable = £1500
Top Tip’s for finance applications:
- Ensure all details are provided in full as the appear on your driving license/ passport
- Give at least 3 years address history, or applications won’t be accepted
- Don’t abbreviate names/ details or give bogus emails – you need to give the most relevant details to you as a person
- Ensure that the information you provide is your own and not for someone else – if they suspect fraud applications won’t be approved
Finance is provided by Duologi. Duologi is a trading name of Specialist Lending Ltd which is a limited company registered in the UK under number 10664999 at the registered address 10 Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5DH, United Kingdom. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under number 774712.