From our Grandfather starting out in his bedroom in 1940, to mass manufacturing through the 1960’s, to our father’s first shop Warwick Jewellery in The Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham in the 1970’s, David’s first shop (DJ Gold in Vyse Street) in 2000 and our modest storefront in Warwick in 2010. We now have our lovely corner on the beautiful Warwick Square Market Place. We love to look back and see how far we have come in our third generation Jewellers!
We gave ourselves just THREE MONTHS to create the shop you see today. It was a tough task, especially after we sacked the builder on day one.
Harry at DCE came to our rescue. With Mrs H and the team at the helm, it was time to get stuck in.
With hours to go before our first opening evening, it turned into DIY SOS, there were builders and mess everywhere. But it all came together in the end, and we couldn’t be prouder.
A cornerstone established and a third generation business, in the heart of Warwick, that one day, hopefully, our children can take over, or at least one of the four.